Oct 26, 2008

Just Seen: Wall-e


And I loved it! Which is really weird, because I don't like cartoons at all! But this has got to be the sweetest thing ever! The robots are so cute! I want one for a pet!
Anyways, apart from the fact it gave me a sugar rush, I also liked how the first 40 minutes or so used almost only gestures and facial expressions of the main characters, and there was no speech or people. In fact, I think that if it had gone a slightly different route and left out the humans altogether, it would have been completely perfect. I also thoroughly enjoyed all the Space Odyssey and other sci-fi classics references (there's a lot of that stuff, just pay attention). This is probably one of the best, if not the best cartoon I've ever seen. 9/10

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: