Jun 14, 2008

Bubble Wrap Mania


Popping bubble wrap is one of those things that everybody loves, but no one quite knows why. I must admit that I sometimes feel like an idiot when I realize that my favorite part of buying new electronic equipment is that it's usually wrapped in a bubble wrap sheet. In our house, my husband is the one who actually tries out the device, and I just lunge at the bubble wrap like a mad woman. I've been "popless" for a while now though, and during these dry spells I sometimes visit this page, which is basically a flash which allows you to pop as many fresh sheets as you like, and in two modes: bubble by bubble, or manic. Try it out!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

namaste said...

hi there. i like your blog. and yes! i am totally into popping the bubble wrap.

;)

~maria